Save the world with the Wizard of Through the Cave: Match 3: Episode One! Imagine that you are among the dungeons in the company of a magician. Opposite are multi-colored monsters, and the power of the master is about to disappear. Will you be able to redirect magic to enhance the effect and save yourself?
Welcome to the casual game Through the Cave: Match 3. Your role is to connect more than three monsters in a row in order to move on by removing them. The trick is that each stage is fraught with new goals and more obstacles. Luckily, your match 3 skills don’t get lost, they only get better with practice. Let’s start the adventure right now!
How to play Match 3 Through the Cave
- Following the goal of the level, you need to drag the line connecting 3 or more identical monsters in a row.
- To hook an enemy, you just need to click on it, and then hold down the button to go through the rest.
- As long as the target pieces are nearby (even diagonally), you can subdue them with a spell to remove them. The more destroyed, the faster the experience bar in the bottom bar fills up.
- Ideally, you should get 3 stars in the level, but you can only complete the stage by completing the task. For example: score a certain number of points, kill specific monsters.
- By hitting the glowing arrow monster, you will be able to remove more tokens as you eliminate the line.
Pay attention to the turn counter at the bottom and play match 3 strategically: removing chips only following the goal of the level. If you enjoy playing match 3 games, you might be happy to know about Ross in the Dark, which you can also try online at any time.