Twenty Solitaire is an interesting version of the famous card game for one, with a description of the rules and free upgrades. The name is given according to the main game feature: you need to decompose solitaire from twenty piles onto basic foundations, without shifting between rows.
This is a very ancient card game with 2 full decks, be sure to indulge yourself at your leisure! If you start playing Twenty Solitaire online for free, you will get the following benefits:
- ability to play with hints;
- undoing bad moves;
- automatic card transfer by double click.
Two decks of 52 cards are mixed and laid out in 20 piles with one open card each. There are 8 cards open in the base. Suits are laid out on 4 Kings in order of decreasing value (Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8). On Aces – ascending (2, 3, 4, 5).
The top cards can be dragged with the mouse to the foundation, the vacated places are automatically replenished from the deck. If a solitaire hand reaches a dead end, it is allowed to left-click on the deck and refresh the hand. If you manage to collect all the cards from 2 decks in 5 minutes, you will receive a bonus, after this time one point is deducted every second.
If you are having difficulty playing solitaire, pay attention to the useful buttons in the top bar:
- Hint – marks the desired card;
- Undo – returns the game one move back.
How to play Twenty Solitaire
This game is more difficult than 2 Suit Spider Solitaire or Klondike Solitaire for several reasons: you cannot alternate the color of the suit and even use intermediate sequences on the playing field to free the missing cards.
A few practical tips on how to decompose Solitaire 20 in a short time
- Before starting the layout, examine the open cards. Focus on finding a specific suit.
- The game has a quick spread function – if you double-click on a card, it will take its place in the base, if possible. Before using the reserve cards, click each of the 20 groups, so you are guaranteed not to miss a profitable move.
- Use the reserve carefully: with each new hand, you hide access to already open cards.
The solitaire converged if the entire twenty piles were sorted. Good game!