Trace is a room escape game inspired by the mystical and science fiction genres. You wake up trapped in an alien house on an unknown planet… Follow the trail of your predecessor: collect hidden objects, look for clues, open caches. Will you be able to escape from every room to return home?
You will love the game Trace Escape Room for its realistic graphics, mysterious atmosphere and fantastic storyline. Also, playing Trace is interesting: the house is full of puzzles with riddles and a variety of functional devices. As you move from room to room, the quests change and become more and more complicated. If you want to pass the game Trace without hints and videos, you’ll probably need at least an hour. As a last resort, we’ve left a few Trace Escape Room game tips just below to set the direction of your search, but not to rob you of the pleasure of being a first-timer.
How to play Trace Escape Room
Starts the game with the bathroom quest. Click on the arrows to look around. Clicking on a piece of furniture or an individual piece of furniture will bring it closer for inspection of the details. Look for anything in the environment that can help you escape: items to find and collect for use elsewhere, codes to pick secret locks, search cards, and more.
You can take notes or photos of clues. Click the camera button to capture the current view of the game. Viewing these pictures in the “Notes” tab will help you advance your search. If you get stuck, check them out in your inventory. You can draw from the photo by pressing the pencil button.
Findings go into your inventory and won’t leave it until they no longer serve their purpose. You will soon find that you can explore more rooms: the living room, the study, the surroundings of the house, and the observation tower you see from the window. Warning, spoiler alert next!
Trace online escape room answers
- Create a star on the front of the lower cabinet, directing the arrows correctly.
- Open the left door, take half a pair of scissors (the other is in the sink) remember part of the code.
- Click on the toilet paper, take a picture of the number line.
- Cut a key on the wall by the sink, take a picture of the light bulbs above the mirror.
- Repeat in the same order the glow of the lights on the box, remember the code.
- Open the second box with the key, look under the magnifying glass scheme.
- Align the drawing with the wall under the shard of mirror, open the stash.
- Point the arrows according to the colored fish markers to open the left door.
- Right-click on the picture, enter the clue number 5 4 7 2 (the value of the cipher fraction), take the light bulb.
- Insert the bulb in the pumpkin from the locker on the left.
This is just the very beginning of the game Trace Escape Room and you have a lot to do to escape: find hidden objects, solve codes, figure out how to combine them. Luckily, Trace’s achievements are saved automatically. You can start the walkthrough now and come back later. And if you need more hints, write a comment about it, we’ll try to help. Put some effort and win. More Games of the genre Room Escape: Prison Escape, Old Monastery Escape, Forgotten Hill – play online, also free and without download. Have a nice adventure!