Help Freddy the Frog create the perfect aquarium with the new match 3 game Tiny Garden. To play, simply swap adjacent tiles by matching at least three of the same tiles in a line. Just keep in mind: the fewer moves spent on achieving the level goals, the more money comes to the game account!
Unlike the similar Fishdom game, the new one, Match 3 Aquarium, has no time limit and loads in full screen. You can play at your own pace without going over your move limit. If the counter is depleted, and the goals are not achieved, use the cheat of endless diamonds (by pressing + in the store tab).
Collect at least three gifts from the garden to complete the level objectives and score points. Buy different decorations, plants and animals for the aquarium to improve it and unlock more locations.
Features of Match 3 Aquarium: Tiny Garden
- Each match-3 game grid is oddly shaped, making certain areas difficult to access. But the more interesting it is to play, to pass difficult levels you will need your own strategy.
- Aquarium items include many extras. You can place them however you want and resize them.
- The graphics are made in a cartoon style, with funny animation.
- Bonuses of the new game Tiny Garden are created only by the efforts of the player.
- For five in a row – Fireworks, destroying any chips within a radius of 3 tiles.
- Four together – a Magic flower that destroys the intersection of two lines.
- A combination of chips in the shape of the letter L activates the Lightning bonus, which eliminates a random figure.