Welcome to Tetra Blocks, a modern remake of the iconic puzzle game Tetris Classic! This is the very favorite classic Tetris in neon design, with a clear grid on a blue background and multi-colored illumination of falling elements. Traditionally, the current score is displayed on the left side of the playing field, and the next three Tetris-blocks are on the right. We wish you a pleasant game!
Welcome to Tetra Blocks – play for free online, with automatic score saving without registration. Recall the rules: players try to remove the maximum of horizontal lines from the playing field, completing the rows with tetramino blocks. Filling in several lines at once will score more points. But when the chips reach the top, the game will end. How long can you keep the balance between the desire to win at Tetris and caution? And let’s check!
Features of Tetra Blocks
- Tetra Blocks Tetris is free to play online and is available on any web browser.
- Game progress is saved automatically, without registering on the site or downloading.
- You can earn extra points by combining Tetris-blocks or making multiple lines at once.
How to play
- According to the rules of Tetris, players make rows of falling blocks to score points.
- Rotate the Tetris blocks and aim them at the bottom of the glass, choosing the best position to complete the row.
- When playing Tetris Blocks on the computer, press Left or Right to move the piece to the desired position.
- Clicking on the down arrow will quickly drop the part. Turn the block counterclockwise by pressing Up.
- Control of Tetris blocks on touch screens is similar, carried out by means of taps on the function buttons.
- Creating multiple rows by filling one block will score more points, as will activating tokens with a label.
The secret of success in the Tetra Blocks game is attentiveness and knowledge of the gameplay logic. As you know, the initial levels of Tetris are very simple, but with the growth of progress, the rate of falling blocks accelerates.
The progress of the levels depends on the number of completed lines. In fact, the Tetris game has no end, but ends when the blocks reach the top of the screen. First, try to fill the space of the left or right corner of the glass, leaving room for a long block to clear four rows at once and earn a bonus. But at the moment of accelerating the fall, maneuvering is difficult. Focus on saving space and strive to complete your current line at all costs!