Meet the winner of the ratings of the best online card games – Spider Solitaire Free with 3 difficulty modes. This is the classic Spider Solitaire, all suits in an updated version: with smoother transitions and convenient scoring.
Spider Solitaire always consists of 104 cards of a doubled deck. The ratio of suits is determined before the start of the game, when choosing the difficulty. The objective of the game is to clear the table by placing the cards in piles in descending order of rank.
Choice of game Spider
- Simple Spider (One suit) is an easy solitaire game with eight sets of spades.
- The classic Spider (Two suits) is the most interesting type of game for 2 card suits – hearts and spades.
- Difficult Spider (Four suits) – a game for 2 full decks, the most difficult in the scenario.
Spider Solitaire Free Rules
- Play solitaire, collecting on the playing field the Royal Retinue of suits from King to Ace in descending order. A complete sequence of thirteen cards is removed automatically.
- It is allowed to transfer a card of a lower value to a card higher by 1 rank, without taking into account the suit.
- A suited sequence is freely dragged between the piles and can occupy an empty cell.
- Clicking on a reserve adds 10 new cards, provided there are no empty spaces.
The game starts with an initial score of 500 points. One point is deducted for each move, and 100 is added for the completed suit. Thus, the true goal of this version of Spider Solitaire Free is to lay out the cards with a minimum number of moves, without a time limit. Have a nice game!