The well-known solitaire Spider Solitaire 4 Suits consists of two full decks of cards. This is the most difficult card game of all Spider layouts. The probability of winning, compared to Klondike Solitaire, is approximately 30%, but with the use of the undo function, the chances increase to 50%! We have found for you the most comfortable implementation of the free online game 4 Suits Spider Solitaire: you can play without registration (as a guest), actively use the return and hint of moves.
The goal of the Spider game is to rearrange the cards into numerically ordered groups of 13 cards from King to Ace. In the 4-suit version, the main difficulty is to find the right strategy, we will show you the right direction of the game, we will start with the rules.
General rules Spider 4 Suits
When you start, 50 cards are put aside in the supply and the rest are dealt into 10 piles: the first four have 6 cards, the remaining 6 by 5. All of them are face down, except for the last one in each pile, turned face. You can shift cards between columns, taking into account the combination conditions.
- An open card can be transferred to any column to the next in seniority, regardless of suit.
- Cards of the same suit, stacked in order, can be moved as one card.
- A stack of suited cards or any top card is transferred to an empty space.
The folded sequence of 13 cards from King to Ace automatically disappears, is removed into the house. The goal is to collect 8 such sequences.
You can use the stock cards at any time, provided that there are no empty spaces on the table. After clicking from the database, 10 cards will be added, one in each column.
How to play Four Suits Spider Solitaire
Use tactical tricks, little known to beginners, but very useful in terms of training concentration and logic.
- It is better to start playing solitaire with high cards, they form the basis of the sequences and once collected, they no longer need to be transferred.
- A good strategy in the initial unfolding of solitaire by suit.
- Try to clear the line so that you can use the empty space for suit-sorted rerolls.
The game goes without time, but you can control the statistics and see the results.