Do you want to complete the Egyptian-style Pyramid Solitaire quest? This version of Solitaire Quest Pyramid is a bit simpler than the classic game and, strictly speaking, not Pyramid at all. The cards are not laid out in a triangle, but in various combinations: a pile, a fan, or a column with the top card turned over.
The name of the solitaire Pyramid is not accidental. The game accompanies the process of laying out cards with the Egyptian surroundings. You help an adventurer get inside the pyramid, where you compete with mummies. Therefore, the goal of the game is not to expand the pyramid of cards, but to complete the tasks of the quest. First you need to choose a card that is higher or lower than the inverted card. Then the selected value will become the fund for the next card. For example: if they started playing with an inverted Ace, they must find a deuce or a King of any suit.
Solitaire Quest Pyramid tactics
- Aim for moves that reveal more cards.
- Since clearing a level often depends on your score, it’s important to make match chains as long as possible.
- Use the bonus features: a free cell and a wild card.
- Since the solitaire quest Egyptian Pyramid is very simple in nature, obstacles, bonuses and traps are added to the game.
- Odd combinations of the spread limit the number of cards that you can use at the same time.
- Mummy-captured slots cannot be used until certain conditions are met, such as removing 3 consecutive cards.
- Opening cards from under the rubble is possible only with the opening of a pickaxe.
Interesting differences of Solitaire Quest Pyramid are not the only plus in favor of choosing this version among hundreds of similar ones. Pyramid Quest Solitaire is a nice puzzle game that takes your time. The attractive design of the game is pleasing to the eye, and the accompaniment of bizarre music captivates and creates a mood. Enjoy your holiday in the Egyptian Quest!