Once the Snow Queen appeared in the underwater world and forever changed the lives of the inhabitants. Good mermaids were imprisoned with enchanted objects. Time to help – play Snow Queen 4 free online game in full screen with hints and help from mermaids!
Evaluate the advantages of the free game Snow Queen 4: you can play online and without registration. Be sure to share your opinion in the comments, enjoy the game!
How to play Snow Queen 4
Swap the gems to get a solid line of 3 or more identical gems, then the whole chain will disappear from the board and the fragments of the enchanted items will return to their place, freeing the little mermaid.
The Snow Queen’s gems are used as tokens in the game and can form a chain when swapped with each other. Change is possible only if the moved pebble enters the newly formed solid line.
Obstacles in the game
There are three complicating moments in the game.
- The shards of a magical item are enchanted by the Snow Queen and in game 4 they cannot be moved normally. They can go lower if space becomes free by removing the chips below.
- The barrier of frozen chips is fixed and unlocked only when it participates in the chain.
- The braided chip is another trap from the Snow Queen: this element moves down when there is free space under it. Shedding chains and becoming an ordinary player can only be at the edge of the board.
In part 4 of the game, the Snow Queen has an analogue of cheats: the help of colored mermaids. To activate it, you need to remove stones of the same color twice in a row:
- yellow adds game time;
- purple remove 5 chips in the shape of a plus;
- reds take 9 chips;
- green will remove three random stones from the field;
- the blue mermaid is useful in itself: it eliminates one gem under the item fragment, bringing the win closer.
How to change the language of the game The Snow Queen 4
The language menu appears only once, before starting the game, in the upper left corner of the start screen. Set your language to freely read the help and tips section.
This game is often erroneously called mahjong: in fact, it, like all games in the Snow Queen series, uses the principle of Match 3: the most popular in terms of game mechanics, due to its simplicity and unpredictability.