Wake up, brave gamblers, it’s time for a great match 3 game in the Skydom Tournament Arena! Heavenly domes submit to logic and perseverance. Fight a duel of 3-to-one puzzles with move limits and power-ups. The opponent will play under the same conditions, but will he be able to become the best?
Hurry up to the arena Match 3 game Skydom – play online for free and without player registration. Explore the world of fairytale skies, learn the strategy of rivals and get the best experience. It’s time to conquer the heights of ratings recklessly, right now!
Rules of the game Skydom
By swapping tiles, logically match them by color from 3 or more to complete the level objectives.
- Collect stones, feed the pig with acorns, break barriers.
- The winner of the duel takes the reward, and moving to the heights of Skydom, accumulates gold. For 1000 coins collected, the status of an Alchemist and the ability to use super powers are acquired.
- In addition to magical bonuses from the game, artificial accelerators are available.
- So, the combination – line of 4 creates a bonus remove a row.
- Matching chips of the same color T-shaped, get a bomb.
- For a chain of 5 – an absorber of any color.
If you manage to click on the pig-fairy after passing the level, you will activate the Oink Magic with an additional prize.
Features of Skydom Match 3 Game
- Daily match 3 tournaments with new levels.
- Saving progress without registration.
- Useful functions are available through the settings option in the main menu.
- So, starting to play match 3 under a random name and avatar, through the parameters you can change the language, nickname and picture of the participant.
- Free hints of moves are also optionally disabled.
In addition to the ability to compete in the arena match 3 against computer players, you can call your friends from the social network. By connecting a social network to the game, you can inform your friends, exchange gifts and call for battle. Winning the duel will save your name in the ranking of the best gamers of the day. Let’s see if we can defend it tomorrow?