The card game Scorpion Solitaire 4 suits is a difficult but interesting version of the game with one deck, where you need to build 4 suits from King to Ace on the playing field. In terms of popularity on the Internet, the online game Scorpion Solitaire is second only to the classics of complex solitaire games Spider 4 suits. Ready to test your strength right now?
Welcome to Scorpion Solitaire 4 suits: play online for free and without registration on the site. You can undo the move to the previous position of the cards, request hints without restrictions, and also look at the rules.
Initial Solitaire Layout
Scorpion Solitaire 4 suits is played with 1 deck. Cards are dealt into 7 stacks: 3 x 8 open cards and four stacks on the right consist of two hidden cards and five open ones. The player’s task is to build ordered sequences of each suit from King to Ace.
Scorpion Solitaire 4 suits Rules
- Each face-up card is playable, no matter where it is, and can be placed on top of a higher-ranked card of the same suit.
- If you transfer cards from the middle of the column, all cards lying below are also transferred in a common block.
- Kings or a sequence of cards headed by a King are transferred to empty cells.
- Solitaire is considered resolved if all 4 sequences are collected.
The chances of playing Difficult Scorpion Solitaire on the first try are low: on average, 1 out of 10 layouts are successful. But you can increase your chances of winning by using the following tips.
How to solve Difficult Scorpion Solitaire
- Try to open all hidden cards.
- Be careful about the position of the Kings, as only they can be played on an empty column.
We hope you enjoy playing. And you will be interested in information about similar solitaire Scorpion Solitaire games: Yukon, Three Blind Mice, Wasp Solitaire. All of them belong to the Spider solitaire subspecies – the rules of the layout, goals and general principles are similar. Here is the classic version of the game Scorpion, in the most interesting and complex version. Have a nice game!