Royal Parade Solitaire is a challenging card game that is definitely worth playing to train your brain skills. You need to sort the cards of the two decks by rank, as if preparing a review of the king’s retinue (taking into account the sorting of the suit and seniority of the cards), which will improve concentration, memory, and logical reasoning skills. Alternative names for Royal Parade Solitaire: Tree Up, Hussars.
Before you start playing Royal Parade Solitaire, find out the benefits of the free online version.
- The game is available without registration on any device: tablet, phone, computer.
- You can lay out the current layout several times, undo the last move and choose a good initial arrangement of cards.
How to play Royal Parade Solitaire
Card solitaire Royal Parade consists of three rows of the base, a line of stock and a reserve deck. The task of solitaire is to make cards in formation, placing them by suit in order of a multiplicity of three. There are three rows of bases: the top two, the middle three, and the bottom row of fours.
- On the foundations of the twos cards are laid out in suit from twos to Aces with a step of three: 2, 5, 8, Jack, Ace.
- A series of triples is made according to the same rules, starting with 3, then 6, 9 and Queen.
- Fours complete the Royal Parade, accepting cards: 4, 7, 10, King.
- The order of the suit must be strictly observed: under the twos of clubs there must be a three of clubs, and even lower – a four.
- Only the top cards are played, transferring sequences is not possible.
- Empty cells of the bases are filled only with twos, threes or fours. They can be freely transferred within the row.
- Wrong cards block the creation of a game cell, so the first thing to do is to find the right cards and immediately start laying the bases.
- There is no renegotiation in the game, but the reserve cards are stacked on top of the previous ones.
Do not rush to play Royal Parade Solitaire if you expect easy victories. The difficulty level is extremely high: the chance of a successful layout is about 1 out of 10. But the game is very interesting in its essence, the game features are easy to remember, and a large number of restrictions will help to use all the hidden reserves of your brain and give impetus to the development of skills. Have a nice game!