Remember the retro Tetris game from the 90s: with a black and white screen and big buttons? Few people know its real name – Brick Game. For most, it’s a battery-powered Tetris, an exciting toy from childhood.
We offer you to get nostalgic and play Retro Tetris 2D online – for free and in full screen, without downloads and ads. But in a smart HTML5 format (without a flash player). Enjoy the game and good emotions!
How to play Retro Tetris 2D
- Move and rotate the falling tetromino blocks to create a line without gaps.
- As soon as the row is completely filled, it will disappear, which is good, because the Tetris bricks of various shapes will continue to fall faster and faster.
- Press the Rotate, move Left-Right and Down buttons to speed up the fall of the figures.
- To reset the current block instantly, use the space bar.
- Before the start of the game, by pressing Left, Right or using the corresponding keyboard arrows, you can set the level of chip fall speed from 1 to 6.
- The Up arrow selects the level of initial filling of the glass.
Solid lines are cleared, and cubes not used in construction remain on the surface. Therefore, the task of any Tetris game is to quickly build another solid line around the remnants of the Tetramino. Otherwise, the field of play will be reduced by one row and there will be less room to maneuver.
Feature of the online game Tetris 90s
- Large screen with noticeable markup.
- Black and white classic Tetris 2D design.
- The sounds of the game are identical to the original version.
- Quick selection of 6 block fall speeds.
Keep playing until you get bored or the space fills up. Beat your records of the classic Tetris 2D right now!