Double Luck: Prince of Persia is on PC and you can play it online without lags and freezes! This is the legendary side-scrolling 2D platform game, the first in a series of games and re-released many times for Dandy, game consoles, phones and tablets. Here is an improved old game Prince of Persia 1989 with the ability to play in full screen and nice voice acting. This is a collector’s edition for fans of retro games, published by Ubisoft, available without download and registration. Enjoy the game and don’t forget to leave a review!
According to the plot, the insidious vizier overthrew the Sultan and captured the Sands of Time – the most powerful magic of invulnerability. Very soon, the power of the vizier will become unlimited. Help the Prince free Persia! You have 8 minutes to navigate the dungeon and make your way to the throne room for the final battle.
Prince of Persia how to play
- Use the arrow keys to move the Prince in all directions.
- Press Shift to pick up items, and hold Shift with arrows to walk carefully. This will allow you to secure yourself on the ledge so you can safely get through the spikes.
- Clicking on the spacebar will help you jump as far as possible, the same effect can be obtained with a combination of arrows.
- Guide the Prince of Persia along the corridors and collect a potion to maintain his strength.
- At first you will be unarmed, but when you find the sword of the guards, you will be able to attack.
- In combat mode, the control of the prince changes: the hero repels attacks with the up arrow, and pressing the down arrow removes the sword in case you need to run away.
Jump over dangerous crevices and gratings with spikes. You can pull up ledges and roll under metal gates before they come down.
Be careful: look for alternative ways, traps literally lie in wait at every turn. Pay attention to visual details and audio cues to survive and get clues.
The original Prince of Persia game on PC was released back in 1989 and was a real breakthrough! Try it now in HTML5 version! The only negative is the need to pass all the tests at once, and there are many more pluses: this is a real classic of world gaming, time-tested and priceless!