Time to play Scrabble online for two – with a computer or a friend! The most popular board game with letters is back in the online version of Outspell for free right now. Will you be able to defeat your opponent on points by composing words from the proposed letters? Let’s check it out!
Welcome to Outspell Online if you like to play word games at your leisure. For example, solving crossword puzzles and making words from letters. Your experience will again be useful in Outspell – a simulator of Scrabble against the computer. Beat your opponent on points by strategically forming words from the suggested letters. The score depends on the value of each letter and the place where the word will be located. Read the rules below and have fun for hours!
- Several difficulty levels to choose from.
- An interactive dictionary to check the spelling of words.
- It is convenient to play Scrabble online: for free, in full screen format, on a computer or mobile device.
How to play Outspell online
- Choose the difficulty: easy, medium, hard or practice mode.
- Using the mouse, make up words from the suggested letters.
- Try to score more points than your opponent.
- Please note: letters are rated according to how often they are used in English.
- The Scrabble rule is obvious: the more difficult it is to make a word with this letter, the more points are added.
- Also take into account the bonuses of the game grid: when you land on a blue cell, multiply the score by the cost of the letter. On red – for the whole word.
- The first game word is always located in the center. Next, the players take turns adding words from their letters, be sure to intersect it with what was written before (as in a crossword puzzle).
- Writing order: top to bottom, or left to right.
- The number of words per move is unlimited. If there are no options, change the letters. Skip a turn for this.
- Important: random letter combinations are excluded. Each sequence of letters on the playing field must be meaningful.
- Plan your actions to create multiple words in one move. And also strive to occupy the colored cells before the opponent.
Organize a useful leisure time with the game Outspell Online at OllGames! Get rid of the effects of stress for free, train your logic and hone your brain. And if you like playing word games with hints and bonuses, we recommend Crocword and Circus Words.