Feel like a treasure hunter with Nancy in Hidden 4 Fun’s new Hidden Objects game Old Treasure Tale! The girl inherited the house of a collector of rarities. And your task is to help her find artifacts among a block of strange things!
Like any game about ancient treasures in the Hidden Object genre, the task of Nancy’s quest is to find all the requested objects. At each stage, you go to different rooms of the mansion, get a list of things you are looking for and help with a quick search. Pay attention to every corner and take care of the clues, they will come in handy when searching for an answer to the secret question at the end of the mission!
How to play Hidden Objects Old Treasure Tale
Each level offers to find at least 10 hidden objects. Carefully examine the picture and when you find an item from the list, click on it. The game time is not limited, but if you act quickly, you will get more coins. The final stage is the answer to the secret riddle question. And here, unlike most Hidden 4 Fun Hidden Object games, the questions are quite difficult.
In order to avoid possible difficulties for the players, we offer tips for the final test of all quests.
Answers to Nancy’s riddles
- What has a head and a tail but no body? (3 – A Coin).
- I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I? (1 – A Map).
- It lies behind rocks and rills, and under mountains and hills. It cannot be seen or felt, nor even heart or smelt. What is it? (3 – The Dark).
- I am something when I am not known but I am nothing when I am known. What am I? (2 – A Riddle).
- Everyone wants more of it to feel special, yet the more you have of it the less special you feel. (2 – Knowledge).
If you enjoyed playing Hidden Objects – Old Treasure Tale, try similar Escape mini-quests – also free online, anytime. They are developed using HTML5 technology, which guarantees a quick launch both on PC and on mobile devices. We wish you a pleasant game!