Looking for Mahjong style solitaire card games? Try the free connect game Moon Mahjong with a fascinating mystical theme! Clear the game table of matching pairs of cards and improve your sorting skills over 15 levels. But your eyes should be sharp as a razor. After all, the time for laying out mahjong cards is strictly limited! Fortunately, hints are not limited.
Welcome to Moon Mahjong – play in full screen with the cards of the Chinese playing deck Majiang. According to the rules, the game is similar to the Connect Pairs connection and requires players to be observant. We recommend that everyone play these games as often as possible, even if the time limit unbalances. Such a stress factor turns out to be a very useful option, because it turns the usual mahjong solitaire with cards into a logic game that develops concentration, stress resistance and fast memory.
Moon Mahjong Rules
- Once Mahjong Solitaire has loaded, click on the Help button for a quick guide to the game.
- A playing deck of mahjong cards is arranged with partially closed and open pictures according to 15 different patterns.
- Your task is to match pairs of cards by clicking on the matching images to remove them from the board.
- If you don’t see a match, click on the stock deck to reveal two new tiles.
Several useful options are available on the right side of the screen.
- The pause function limits the timer if you need to take a break.
- The Undo button returns the just transferred map to its original place.
- Hint and Shuffle are available without restrictions and help beginners overcome difficulties.
How far can you go in Moon Mahjong Solitaire right now? If you are playing for the first time, you will notice that only the first level is always available for a new game. Only the passage of all 15 stages in turn, completes the game. Thus, concentration of attention and the will to win develop. We wish you a pleasant and useful party. Get the most out of mahjong!