Achtung! Scout in Monkey Go Happy 8! This sad pig-winged Helmut wandered into a secret base in search of a miracle helmet. In the same place, according to the tradition of the game, a sad monkey is crying and there is only one way to return universal happiness – to pass the test!
We recommend playing Monkey Go Happy 8 in full screen to make it easier to find missing items and solve puzzles. As a reminder, the essence of every monkey quest game comes down to finding things and figuring out where to best use them so you can move on.
Look for items and matches in different parts of the picture. Usually any numbers indicate the order of the parts, color combinations indicate the cipher to the lock. All puzzle solutions tend to open in the background.
Click on each suspicious item to interact or drag it to inventory from the top of the screen. Get them and use them when necessary – for example, take a lockpick to open a box.
Monkey Go Happy 8 walkthrough
- Find 8 monkeys under the leaves and rocks and lower the pipes to positions 321 and 023 to open the bunker.
- Give Helmet the helmet in exchange for the lockpick and use it to open the crate.
- Insert the found part into the hole on the wall.
- Turn on the colored light bulbs on the floor and wall according to the drawing on the fence and get the projectile from the safe.
- Deliver the ammo to the tank and take the last monkey!
The main secret of the game “Monkey Go Happy 8” is not to rush things. You just need to complete the tasks in a certain sequence. If you do not see the solution, look at the tips for passing on our website. But only as a last resort, do not deprive yourself of the pleasure of guessing on your own.