Play Mahjong Corners if you’re looking for a new mahjong solitaire experience with no time limit. In this puzzle version, 340 tiles are arranged in the shape of an eight-layered figure with symmetry at an angle. Can you strategically remove open pairs to unravel the entire structure with the best score?
Welcome to Mahjong Corners – play free full screen on any device. The player’s goal: to remove all the knuckles of the layout, connecting identical pairs. The only rule: only tiles with an open long side are allowed to remove. Perfect example: corner mahjong tiles, pyramid tops, the outermost pieces of each layer, not covered on top.
- Classic Chinese symbols with numbers on large tiles are easy to pick up at a glance.
- The “no time” mahjong game mode eliminates the rush and encourages the removal of pairs in series.
- Active tiles are highlighted when clicked.
- Additional options are implemented in the top menu bar. Shuffle tiles – swaps the knuckles in the current layout. Use this option if you find yourself in an unsolvable situation. Cancel move – returns tiles to the previous position many times.
- The number of open pairs is known.
Mahjong Corners layout is more complicated than the usual “pyramid” version by the arrangement of tiers at right angles on all sides. Only because of the multistage hole in the middle, the player gets the opportunity to release another layer and advance further.
How to play Mahjong Corners to get solitaire to converge
- Focus on finding matching pairs that open up access to the bottom layer tiles.
- If possible, be the first to remove pairs of tiles from the longest horizontal section of the layout.
- Keep track of the number of open pairs after each move you make. This free hint about the appearance of new pairs directly points in the direction to look for the next matches.
We recommend playing Mahjong Corners and other variations (Mahjong Fish, Mahjong Pennant) whenever you have free time. This simple mind game trains strategic thinking, concentration, and visual memory.