Welcome to the Golden Spider Solitaire page – play in full screen in a collection of 3 Spider Solitaire card games in one! All three obey the classical rules of the game, only the complexity of the layout differs, depending on the initial number of suits.
Each of the free online Golden Spider games has an Autoplay function, Undo and Hint buttons.
How to play Golden Spider Solitaire
Select the desired game mode from the main menu:
- for beginners, with 1 card suit (spade);
- intermediate level – 2 card suits (hearts and spades);
- complex – all four suits.
In all modes, the overall goal is to collect all sequences in descending order from King to Ace.
Description of the layout of the cards
Any Golden Spider solitaire is laid out on the basis of two full decks – 104 cards, 54 of which are on the gaming table, and 50 are in stock.
Allowed Actions in Golden Spider Solitaire
- Only lower cards are transferred to the basis, a rank higher. For example, you can move the 7 of spades to the 8 of spades, diamonds, hearts, or crosses.
- A sequence of cards of the same suit is carried over as one.
- An empty cell can be filled with any card.
Adding cards from the Stock
If you have exhausted the limit of possible actions on the playing field, you can click on the Reserve in the lower right corner. Then 10 cards will be evenly added to each cell, try not to do this until you are sure that there are no other moves.