Welcome to Fairway Solitaire: play for free and without registration in the online version of the newest Golf game! Even if the combination of cards, golf and vengeful gophers seems unbelievable – start playing Fairway Golf Solitaire from scratch and enjoy the passage!
Solitaire Fairway is based on the rules of classic Golf Solitaire and an epic plot of revenge! The gaming table is stylized as a golf course, in the same theme bonus cards, obstacles and even the main pest – a gopher. It turns out that when you manage to fold the Fairway solitaire game, the ball hits the hole, shakes the walls of the gopher hole and the animal unfolds military operations: intrigues at every opportunity! Reclaim your right in a card battle!
How to play Fairway Solitaire
Click on cards that are one number higher or lower than the base card at the bottom of the screen. If there are no suitable moves, click on the stack to play and open a new value. A hole is considered occupied when the entire pile of cards has been used.
How to restart Fairway Solitaire
Fairway Solitaire even without registration remembers the result with which you finished playing the last time. At the end of each level, you are taken to a statistics table that lists the number of strokes a golfer must take to successfully complete a set. In solitaire, this indicator is determined by the number of remaining cards.
The perfect result is achieved by completely clearing the playing field, but there is an allowable gap for passing the level based on the results of completed tasks. If you want to change your strategy and start the game from scratch, click on your personal menu and choose the last of the open levels to play again.
Before playing Fairway Solitaire, learn about useful and dangerous cards, they provide more opportunities when used correctly.
Traps and bonuses
- Sand traps require the release of a hidden key card, the only way to open them is to carry the remaining cards, use the base as much as possible.
- Card puddles should be removed first.
- Grass requires the use of a card according to the basic rules of solitaire, and is unlocked by the previous card from the base.
- Gopher – a game to choose a card, if you refuse to play – give one card from the base. If you accept the challenge and choose the right card, complete the level ahead of time. Make a mistake – there will be an additional test to lay down solitaire against the clock.
- Golf club – a bonus card in the form of a club that changes the denomination of the base.