Are you a fan of playing checkers for two on the same computer – the online game English Checkers will help you master a new level! Sharpen your strategic thinking in this amazing checkers simulator. Expand the board to full screen and get your portion of tactical skills to train your mind.
This is a full online version of the board game English Checkers for 2 players: against a real person or a virtual checkers master. Each opponent has 12 pieces of the classic game Checkers for Two.
Before starting the game, select the mode:
- 1 player – play against the computer;
- 2 players – a game of checkers for two at a common online board, in compliance with the order of the move.
The rules are subject to international standards Checkers, you can easily figure it out with the built-in tutorial – the game suggests combination patterns.
English Checkers game rules
- At the start of the game, the 8×8 checkers board is occupied only by simple checkers that can capture and move diagonally 1 move forward.
- Checkers that reach the opposite edge become kings, they are allowed to move or beat the opponent’s checkers in any direction.
- Every opportunity to beat the opponent’s checkers must be used.
- The ultimate goal is to beat all the opponent’s checkers or immobilize him. Have a nice game!