Double Klondike Solitaire turn 3 is a variant of Klondike Two Decks. With the exception of more piles and doubling cards, the rules are identical to the classic ones. But thanks to the wide area of the playing field and the double set of cards for each cell, it is much easier to win in Double Klondike than usual.
Try to play Double Klondike turn 3 solitaire for free – online, without ads and flash player. There are several variants of this well-known game, but the hard version with the condition to deal three reserve cards is the most popular. Winning is quite difficult, but if you follow the tips below, the result will please you on the first try!
The layout of Double Klondike’s cards is triangular, but includes nine columns instead of seven. Eight funds are initially empty. The goal of the game is to move the Aces to the bases and fill each cell of the suit up to the Kings.
Double Klondike Solitaire turn 3 rules
- The goal of the game is to move both decks to the foundations.
- By moving the cards between the piles of the playing field in descending order, alternate between red and black.
- Partial or complete ordered assemblies can be transported in a single stack.
- The vacated space is occupied only by the King, or the stack headed by the King.
- Clicking on the deck deals three cards at once.
How to win at Double Klondike
- Play all the moves of the game table before using the reserve.
- Always aim to open closed Klondike cards by transferring partial builds.
- Remember that the stock can be reviewed without restrictions. We recommend that you study the reserve and not play all three cards in a row. So get access to new positions with the next distribution.