Want to play Domino with the computer without waiting for opponents? An excellent choice: with Domino Block it is much easier to play online, for free and without registration, than with real people. The bot will not leave the party and will not write nasty things in the chat. Ready to beat the goat with online dominoes right now?
Here is Dominoes Block online version for two, three or four players with a classic set of 28 tiles. This is a free strategy game with simple rules and easy controls. Choose the number of opponents yourself, designate the conditions and forward to victory! If you like this game, check out Dominolatino online – also free and in full screen.
Domino Block Rules
- The game is played over several rounds.
- Played by 2, 3 or 4 players (each for himself) with the goal of being the first to score 50, 100 or 200 points.
- To win, you need to get rid of your tiles before your opponents!
- The first to go is the player with the maximum doublet (dominoes 6:6, 5:5, 4:4).
- After the first tile has been played, the turn passes clockwise to the next player.
- Each has 7 bones, but you can only make a move if the number of dots on one edge of the tile matches one of the two open stones on the table. For example, if one end of the chain shows three dots and the other shows five dots, you must place a domino that has 3 or 5 on the corresponding side.
- If a player does not have a matching tile, he simply passes the turn to the next player.
- The circle continues in this way until one of the players has placed all of his stones on the table. Or all players do not have a suitable stone. In this case, the domino is considered to be blocked.
Points are calculated at the end of each round: the player with the lowest score (without dominoes) receives the sum of the points of all other players.
The winner of the game is the one who scores the required number of points after several rounds.