If you like to play board games online against the computer, then Connect 4 will be the worthiest addition to the collection. It is an online analogue of the board game for two players, also known as Match 4 in a row or Connect Four.
We invite you to play Connect Four game online free, without downloading the application or registering. You can play 4 in a row for one or invite a friend to play for two on the same computer.
Rules of the game Connect Four
The essence of the puzzle Connect 4 in a row resembles Tic-Tac-Toe with colored balls. Two players compete to be the first to create a line of their chips. Only in our case we are talking about placing 4 balls in a row on a vertical board of 7 columns and 6 rows. The first connection of four balls with a line of any direction wins: horizontal, vertical or diagonally.
Because the board is vertical, the balls always land on the lowest unoccupied row of each column. Please note that each move can be used by the opponent in their favor, be careful!
How to play Connect 4
- Try to build a row of four balls without letting the computer do the same.
- Take turns tossing balls of your color into the vertical Connect Four grid.
- If you want to always win in Balls 4 in a row, consider the strategy of each move. It is different for the first and second player. The first is offensive and the second is defensive.
- A good strategy for playing 4 in a row is to build up as many potential winning opportunities as possible with spare triple rows.
- Avoid placing balls in support spaces where the next move will bring a win to the opponent.
- Balls in horizontal rows above the first give more opportunities to form four in a row.