Welcome to the Backgammon Classic game: play with a computer online, for free and without registration – right now! If you want to play backgammon online, then you guessed right with the search. Here is a simple but well-thought-out version of the classic game, where you can customize the passage options to suit your style. The rules of the online game Backgammon against the computer repeat the classic ones.
The object of the game in Backgammon Classic is to move all the stones from the top left to the bottom left, your opponent does the same on their side. The winner is the one who demolishes his checkers before the opponent.
Backgammon Classic Settings
- Automatic Highlight Available Moves – If this feature is active, checkers that can move based on your dice roll will glow.
- Doubling the dice. Press the On button or Off to indicate whether you want to use the function to double the moves with a paired value of the game dice, as is customary for backgammon rules.
- The numerical designation of the direction of the move simplifies the strategy for new players. All checkers of short backgammon move in the indicated order: black moves clockwise, and white moves against. The field for each game is short: on each side of the board there is a path for moves, consisting of 12 triangles (dots). The points can be numbered from 1 to 24.
You control the white pieces, and the opponent controls the black ones. First, roll the bones by pressing the ROLL button.
Classic Backgammon Game Rules
The sequence of moves for Short Backgammon is determined by lot. After that, each opponent in turn throws the dice and makes a move with one or more checkers according to the number of points on the dice. For example, if 5 and 6 fell out, then you can:
- move one chip 11 times;
- or 1 checker for 5 moves, and the other – 6;
- if doubles fell out, you get the right to walk 4 times.
Play with the mouse: click on the piece you want to move to the place where it should be. Points on which there are 2 or more checkers of the opponent are considered occupied. The strategy of the game comes from an attempt to block access to one’s own ranks and capture the opponent’s space. If the combination of playing dice does not allow you to restore the broken chip, the move is skipped.
Did you enjoy playing Backgammon Classic against the computer? This is a great way to train important brain skills such as concentration, visual perception and strategic thinking. Be sure to regularly play board games: backgammon, checkers, chess and cards, we will help you find the best!