Try playing the Chinese Solitaire card game online if you are looking for rare and unusual logic challenges. Make sure it’s not just a solitaire game with Chinese-themed card designs and music that creates the perfect atmosphere.
Here is the classic Chinese Solitaire – a card game of the Yukon category. It is played with one deck and relies more on logical effort than luck. The Chinese Solitaire spread is similar to Klondike and Scorpion Solitaire. Will you enjoy playing in full screen in the free online version? Let’s find out and compare the results in the comments!
Spread solitaire into four foundations in the left corner, they accumulate by suit from Ace to King. At the beginning of the game, the field is occupied by 7 piles of cards, equally open and blocked. Sort them randomly, with the whole stack being transferred to a card of higher value and opposite color. The reserve is represented by the remaining 3 cards in the upper right corner.
How to play Chinese Solitaire
- The task of the game is to arrange the cards of the playing field in descending order of suit.
- Cards in the game piles can be transferred to the pool or to another pile.
- Any open card can be transferred, even if it has other, unordered ones.
- The empty space is occupied by any sequence.
- When there are no moves available in the game, tap the deck to deal the remaining three cards, one for each of the first three piles.
The game strategy in Chinese Solitaire is akin to the principle of mahjong tile layout: don’t give up without a fight! Persistently sort through the possible options for matching cards, when it would seem that the game is already over.