If you like the idea of playing the classic Arkanoid 1989 online, check out Atari Breakout’s remake of that legendary version. This is a logic game where the ball bounces off the platform and breaks bricks to earn points. Brick Out is an adapted version of the Arkanoid Classic: you can play for free and without registration, in full screen.
The original name of the game is Brick Out (probably a combination of Arkanoid and Pinball). Its main difficulty is that the horizontal racquet must be under the ball in time at the moment when it bounced off the obstacle and falls down. If you miss the ball – say goodbye to life! There are only three of them and a new one can be obtained only by gaining 20,000 points.
How to play Brick Out
Arkanoids is not in vain called the Breakout Game (Breakout): your task for the level is to break blocks with a ball, hitting the ball at the right time. Using the mouse, the player launches the ball, pushing it from the platform onto the wall of cubes at the top of the screen. Colored bricks are knocked out easily, from the first hit, and gray ones – only when accelerating. To fly faster, you need to hit the rainbow figure with the ball. The difference between the classic Arkanoid and similar games is in the properties of bricks and drop-down blocks with letters.
How to play Arkanoid with bonuses
During the game, blocks with gifts and special properties pop up from the bricks. Catch them to get the following features:
- Machine Gun – equipping with three double shots, shoot by clicking the left mouse button;
- a ball that breaks gray blocks at normal speed;
- Velcro – the ball does not bounce, as usual in Arkanoids, but sticks to the platform and remains there until the mouse clicks, which simplifies aimed shooting;
- extra life;
- the racket becomes smaller – this block is colored black as an obstacle;
- advance to the next level;
- 2 new balls appear, bricks are knocked out much faster;
- expands the platform by one and a half times;
- ball deceleration.
Each level has its own task and layout of blocks. The more interesting it is to play: Arkanoid can be very different! Intrigued? Good game!