Play Battleships Armada online if you remember the board game battleship battle experience! Will you be able, competing with the computer on the playing field 10 by 10, to be the first to break someone else’s fleet? Choose how smart your computer opponent should be and get started. We wish you victory!
Welcome to Battleships Armada – play online for free with a computer or mobile device. We will recall the rules of the battle a little lower, but for now we will indicate the features. The player can launch 3 rockets per turn, place ships automatically and choose more advanced computer intelligence.
Battleships Armada Rules
- Objective: Be the first to sink all of your opponent’s ships.
- Players strategically place their fleet on a 10v10 board.
- The game will give you 2 minutes to place the fleet or place the ships instead of you.
- One by one, guessing the position of the ships on the map, everyone chooses the coordinates of the target on the game grid.
- Shooting is done with three missiles in 30 seconds, otherwise, the choice of target is random.
- Hitting an enemy ship gives you the right to make one more move. The one who skips 2 moves in a row loses.
How to play
- Choose the game mode against a beginner, an average player or a strong opponent.
- Click on the ship and indicate its place to place it on the field.
- Position change (horizontal-vertical rotation) – double click.
- The next step is to guess where the enemy armada is. Choose targets based on the inability to place ships diagonally and knowledge of the quantitative composition of the enemy fleet.
We advise you to shoot in different directions first: statistically, 15% of the playing area of a naval battle should be occupied by ships. This means that about one in 6 hits is destined to be successful if you do not focus on a small area of the game board. A good Sea Battle strategy is to move down the diagonal of the game grid every third row (because most ships are over 3 squares long). If you hit, continue shooting at nearby squares. Also analyze miss data.
If you enjoy playing Battleships Armada online, we recommend playing the classic Battleship War game, where in addition to traditional net hitting, there is an additional air attack. Have a nice game!