If you love cards for challenging the mind and having fun, play Alternation Solitaire right now. This most interesting two-deck solitaire game was first mentioned in 1905 as a successful variant of the 40 Thieves Solitaire game. We highly recommend playing if you have free time and do not expect an easy victory.
Welcome to Alternation Solitaire – play online for free, on your computer or mobile device. Sorting the cards in descending order, regardless of color or suit, fill in each foundation starting with Aces. Will you cope with the task knowing that the stock cards are not re-dealt?
- Clear maps with 2:1 zoom capability.
- Description of the rules.
- Multi-level return of the move to the desired position of the cards.
- Useful options: Hint and Undo, automatic movement of cards by clicking on the screen.
Alternation Solitaire is named after the layout of the layout with alternating face down and face up cards. The way to play is similar to the popular 40 Thieves Solitaire game. In both variants, the central aspect of the game is the discard pile, which is first accumulated and only with a successful strategic approach of the player is reduced in the winning ending.
Alternation Solitaire Rules
- The player’s task is to move all cards to 8 funds.
- It is allowed to sort the cards of game stacks by combining them in descending order of rank, regardless of color and suit.
- Simultaneous transfer of different-suited ordered assemblies is possible.
- A descending sequence or a single card is suitable for filling empty columns.
- If there are no suitable moves, click on the stock deck to get one card.
A good strategy in Alternation Solitaire is to focus on mining Aces to start filling in the game funds. It is also useful to dismantle the game stack for additional space. Since colors don’t matter, use every opportunity to match descending sequences to extract hidden cards.
A similar game to Alternation Solitaire: Forty Thieves Solitaire is much easier as it is played on 10 stacks of 4 cards. We also recommend if you want to practice with similar rules, but with more room for maneuver. Have a nice game.