Welcome to Agnes Bernauer Solitaire – play for free in one of the most exciting variations of the Klondike card game. The rules of the layout are largely similar and the goal is the same – to collect all the cards by suit on 4 foundation piles in order to clear the field.
You can easily learn how to play Agnes Solitaire if you have tried Solitaire Klondike before, there are many similar features.
Solitaire is played out of 52 cards of a standard playing deck. The first 28 cards are dealt as in the Klondike. The next card is placed in the first of the four bases and sets the rank of the base cards for this game. All other cards of the same value must be placed on the remaining three foundations. The reserve of the game is 7 cards – they are dealt in the bottom line of the playing field and are available for play at any time.
Agnes Bernauer Solitaire
- The bases are collected by suit.
- Stacks of cards on the table line up with alternating colors, in descending order.
- If there are no transfer and sort options on the playing field, you can continue playing with reserve cards.
- An important difference between the Agnes game is that the reserve is dealt in 7 cards, if the game cannot continue further, you can use a new set.
- An empty place on the playing field can be occupied by any card or even a sequence not matched by suit. This feature of Agnes solitaire makes the layout especially interesting, pay attention!
There are two versions of Agnes Solitaire, the one described above is called Agnes Bernauer. Another variant of Agnes Sorel Solitaire. It is more difficult to decompose it: the denomination for the base is not set here, and sorting on the playing field does not allow alternation of colors.
Play both Agnes Solitaire games for free at OllGames, we will take care of the English translation of the instructions.