To play billiards for two with a friend, you need time and a good company, but online billiards 8 Ball Pool is better – you can play with a computer in full screen in 3D without restrictions! You are waiting for a competition according to the rules of the game in American Pool 8 with a single or double game for 2 players.
This HTML5 3D billiards game is ideal for experts because of its good graphics, easy controls and the ability to compete with real players. Beginners will benefit from playing in full screen in the training mode – learn the technique and rules of the pool and save your achievements without registration! You can easily learn how to play billiards 8 Pool, practice your skills to win in reality!
Features of the 8 Pool game online
- Realistic control of the movement of the cue is convenient, you can adjust the force of impact, see the trajectory of the ball.
- 2 player modes + multiplayer billiards mod.
- High quality sound and excellent graphics for 3D visualization.
There are 6 pockets in an American billiard table, 4 of them are located in the corners, and the remaining 2 in the center of the long sides. The balls are numbered from 1 to 15, plus a white cue ball to knock out. The first 7 numbered balls (1-7) are one-color, known as solid, and the next 7 (9-15) two-color are striped.
How to play American billiards 8 Ball Pool
The goal of the game is to pocket all 7 balls of your group (striped or solid) and the 8th black eight as the last one.
At the beginning of the game, 15 balls are placed in a triangle in the center of the table. The white ball is placed in the house – this is a specially marked place on the table. The participant who starts the game breaks the pyramid. The type of player’s balls (solid or striped) is determined by the type of first potted.
Rules of the game
- You need to score balls only with the cue ball, it is impossible for the cue ball itself to be in the pocket.
- On the first cue hit, breaking the pyramid, it is important that at least 3 balls hit the board.
- The eight must be knocked out the very last, hammering it earlier than expected leads to a loss.
- As a result of the impact, the cue ball must be the first to collide with its ball.
If the rules listed above are not followed, the player has a foul, which means that the move goes to the opponent, while he can place the cue ball in any place convenient for him.
In the online version of 8 Ball Pool billiards, pocketing the opponent’s ball into the pocket is not considered a foul. You will lose the game if the opponent pockets his balls first. Challenge your opponents to become the billiards champion with the computer!